Beyond Red vs. Blue: The Political Typology
Choose one of these to see this page:
- http://www.people-press.org/2014/06/26/the-political-typology-beyond-red-vs-blue/ or search for this URL in the Internet Archive.
The Pew Research Center statistically identifies seven cohesive political clusters. None of them are libertarian. Includes a 23 question placement quiz. A vastly better methodology than the pseudoscientific The Worlds Smallest Political Quiz. 179 pages.
- In search of libertarians [More...]
- "In some cases, the political views of self-described libertarians differ modestly from those of the general public; in others there are no differences at all [...] None of the seven groups identified by the 2014 political typology closely resembled libertarians, and, in fact, self-described libertarians can be found in all seven."
- Poll: 43 Percent Of Libertarians Don’t Understand The Term [More...]
- "About 11 percent of Americans self-identify as libertarians and know what the term means" according to a Pew Research Center poll.
No quotations found in this category.