From Critiques Of Libertarianism
A traditional libertarian hobby horse.
- Economix: How Our Economy Works (and Doesn't Work), in Words and Pictures (book) (3 links)
- "Economix is a graphic novel by Michael Goodwin, illustrated by Dan E. Burr, that explains the economy. More than a cartoon version of a textbook, Economix gives the whole story of the economy, from the rise of capitalism to Occupy Wall Street."
- Federal Reserve Economics Data (FRED Database) [More...]
- Vast amounts of historical and current economic data, with tools to construct your own graphs.
- Milton Friedman’s Rabble-Rousing Case for Abolishing the Fed [More...]
- "But although Friedman was often sensitive to the subtleties and nuances of policy making when rendering scholarly historical and empirical judgments, he rarely allowed subtleties and nuances to encroach on his denunciations when he was operating in full rabble-rousing mode."
- This Age of Derp [More...]
- Paul Krugman explains why (at this time) predictions of high inflation when the Federal Reserve "prints money" are examples of derp.
No quotations found in this category.