A free-market evangelist notorious for distorting and misrepresenting the facts. He bashes unions, science, government with a one-sided, pro-business bias. He has been a staunch defender of the tobacco industry: poetic justice that he has contracted lung cancer.
- Fairness And Accuracy In Reporting on John Stossel [More...]
- A few of the FAIR (Fairness And Accuracy In Reporting) articles about the ideologically one-sided reporting of John Stossel. Search the site for another hundred or so articles.
- RationalWiki: John Stossel [More...]
- The RationalWiki article on John Stossel. "In a 1996 address to the Federalist Society, Stossel was asked why he gave up being a consumer advocate in favor of being a corporatist/libertarian shill. His response: I got sick of it. I also now make so much money I just lost interest in saving a buck on a can of peas."
- The Salon Hack List 17: John Stossel [More...]
- "Stossel’s a ridiculous local-news “consumer watchdog” reporter who discovered Milton Friedman. He’s the worst of simple-minded sensationalist television news masquerading as a maverick because he’s “politically incorrect” (a term that when self-applied invariably means “an asshole”)."
No quotations found in this category.