From Critiques Of Libertarianism
A former Libertarian Party presidential candidate, author of several Polyanna-ish books.
- Anarcho-Depravity [More...]
- Libertarians (including the Libertarian Party have a long, sordid and extensive history of claiming children ought to be treated as free adults when it comes to sex, employment, legal prostitution, legal addictions, etc.
- Can the Libertarians Go Mainstream? [More...]
- Time Magazine points out how Mary Ruwart endorses children having rights to willingly participate in sexual acts. Other libertarians point out how she puts them at risk of being poster children for NAMBLA.
- Healing Our World: In an Age of Aggression
- (2003) Libertarianism repackaged for the new-agey. Pseudoscientific, pollyanna claptrap.
- Healing Our World: The Other Piece of the Puzzle (book, online)
- (1993) Libertarianism repackaged for the new-agey. Pseudoscientific, pollyanna claptrap. Revised as Healing Our World: In an Age of Aggression.
- Ruwart on Child Pornography [More...]
- Mary Ruwart, a former Libertarian Party presidential candidate, talks about sex acts of children and child pornography.
No quotations found in this category.