Libertarians only want privacy rights against government based on property rights. This empowers corporations to invade your privacy and financial secrecy for the wealthy as well. Europe is far ahead of the US in protecting our information.
- Are you ready? Here is all the data Facebook and Google have on you [More...]
- "Want to freak yourself out? I’m going to show just how much of your information the likes of Facebook and Google store about you without you even realising it." And they can sell that to government or anybody else if they want, or be forced to reveal it under a court order.
- The Right To Privacy (book)
- The Transparent Society: Will Technology Force Us to Choose Between Privacy and Freedom? (book)
- Who Has More of Your Personal Data Than Facebook? Try Google [More...]
- "Google gathers more personal data than Facebook does, by almost every measure -- so why aren’t we talking about it?"
No quotations found in this category.