Propaganda, Marketing and Public Relations
From Critiques Of Libertarianism
Major industries whose entire purpose is to create impressions without regard for truth. This enables manipulation of the masses for greater power and profit. All work with the same principles.
- All Marketers are Liars: The Underground Classic That Explains How Marketing Really Works--and Why Authenticity Is the Best Marketing of All (book)
- Found: Libertarians' "Lying To Liberals" Guide Book [More...]
- "That they even had to run two articles in the space of a few months on how to trick Americans into accepting libertarianism shows what a hard time REASON was having selling such a counterintuitive political scam to a generation enamored with its idealism."
- Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness (book) (1 link)
- The Shouting Class [More...]
- "But a subset of people will never stop complaining. When a problem becomes less severe, they switch to a different problem. And they will always find some problem that they feel requires their vocal complaint. That subset -- the people who will never stop complaining and giving negative feedback - are the Shouting Class."
No quotations found in this category.