From Critiques Of Libertarianism
- As outrage grows, Reason editor rejects proof, denies that magazine denied the holocaust [More...]
- Reason Magazine's leadership denies its own plain, printed evidence. Propaganda means never having to admit your were wrong.
- As Reason’s editor defends its racist history, here’s a copy of its holocaust denial “special issue” [More...]
- The January and February 1976 issues featured a who's who of American holocaust deniers and "revisionist history" by a mix of conspiracy theorists. A number of them are still on the Kochtopus payroll.
- Brief insights into the libertarian mind [More...]
- Freddie deBoer writes: "... the central analytical failure of libertarianism as a worldview: a total and disqualifying inability to measure or account for power as it exists in the real world. [...] I saw essentially no commentary from institutional libertarianism that acknowledged the ugly aesthetics of a bunch of white, privileged libertarians working to undermine efforts to reduce gun crime in an impoverished black city."
- Charles Koch's Brain Shuts Down The Holocaust [More...]
- "Under Koch’s watch, LeFevre hired one of the most notorious Holocaust deniers to head up the new Rampart College history department: James J. Martin, who later served as an editorial director at neo-Nazi leader Willis Carto’s “Institute for Historical Review,” the largest and the worst of all America’s Holocaust denial outfits."
- Ferguson is our “libertarian moment,” but not in the way some libertarians want you to believe [More...]
- Libertarians identify Ferguson as needing police reforms: but the problem is in large part that libertarian proposed reforms from Robert Poole 30 years ago have caused the problems.
- Found: Libertarians' "Lying To Liberals" Guide Book [More...]
- "That they even had to run two articles in the space of a few months on how to trick Americans into accepting libertarianism shows what a hard time REASON was having selling such a counterintuitive political scam to a generation enamored with its idealism."
- No Libertarians in the Seventeenth-Century Highlands [More...]
- Brad DeLong ridicules a debate held at the Reason magazine 35th anniversary banquet, skewering the wishful thinking of David Friedman. Private coercive enforcement, warlords, organized crime: they are all the same thing.
- No, America Is Not Turning Libertarian [More...]
- "Advocacy organizations routinely sponsor polls that show the public supportive of their own position. Reason is the only magazine I know of that uses this tactic..."
- Yes, the Kochs fund groups out of self-interest [More...]
- "Men who make their living emitting carbon pay thinkers to argue against government regulation of carbon."
No quotations found in this category.