From Critiques Of Libertarianism
Milton Friedman's harmful idea that the sole purpose of a firm is to make money for its shareholders.
- The God That Sucked [More...]
- The results of roughly 30 years of market worship are a destruction of the American dream.
- Trends in Income From 1975 to 2018 [More...]
- "From 1975 to 2018, the difference between the aggregate income for those below the 90th percentile and the equitable growth counterfactual totals $47 trillion... those with incomes below the 90th percentile lost a sizable share of their economic power over the last four decades..."
- We were shocked: RAND study uncovers massive income shift to the top 1% [More...]
- "The median worker should be making as much as $102,000 annually—if some $2.5 trillion wasn’t being “reverse distributed” every year away from the working class."
No quotations found in this category.