From Critiques Of Libertarianism
Revision as of 06:35, 24 June 2018 by Mhuben
YouTube links can be ephemeral, and cannot be searched. Some people have a preference for videos, so a few are present here.
- Koch Brothers Exposed: 2014 Edition [More...]
- "We've reissued Koch Brothers Exposed: 2014 Edition to shine a light on the Koch Brothers. We’re now delving even deeper into where their money is going, who their money is hurting, and how much they are making during this whole process leading up to the 2014 Elections." (An hour-long film.)
- The Billionaires Tea Party Documentary [More...]
- Behind the Tea Party movement’s rhetoric of ‘freedom’ versus ‘socialism’ lies a highly co-ordinated network of shadow groups, funded by the likes of billionaire ideologues Charles and David Koch. (An hour-long film.)
- The Coronavirus Hoax [More...]
- Crazy Uncle Liberty Ron Paul drinks the denialist Kool-Aid again, and presents another batshit screed that will contribute to increasing deaths. This is as foolish as Ayn Rand denying the harms of cigarettes, because he and his audience are at higher risk of death. He obviously does not understand epidemiology or geometric increase.
- The Truth About GOP Hero Ayn Rand [More...]
- Ayn Rand disses government, religions, and love of almost everybody but yourself. She is such a caricature of a Russian charlatan.
- What are the rules of war and why do they matter?
- A brief explanation of international humanitarian law by the International Committee of the Red Cross. Comes with an excellent YouTube video.
- Why libertarianism is a marginal idea and not a universal value [More...]
- A YouTube video by Steven Pinker. Click HERE for the transcript. "Pinker says it's no coincidence that there are zero libertarian countries on Earth; social spending is a shared value, even if the truest libertarians protest it, as the free market has no way to provide for poor children, the elderly, and other members of society who cannot contribute to the marketplace."
No quotations found in this category.